Popular Posts
-
Meghan Trainor has four top 10 hits in my International Top 10 countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2019 - No Excuses (#1) *...
-
With Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams out of the 2019 French Open, their side of the draw opens wide and allows Australian player Ashl...
-
Framed this family portrait today. Papa was so handsome as a young man - chinito na pogi. This are his parents (my paternal lolo and l...
-
Local band Autotelic has five top 10 hits in Fabelousity's OPM countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2017 - Unstable...
-
Lauv has ten top 10 hits in my International Top 10 countdown. Three of them went all the way to #1 Here are his hits - 2019 - I...
-
I haven't seen a movie in a theater for sometime now because it's summer in the US and traditionally, it's the time I ...
-
Andrea Bocelli gets his 15th #1 song in my personal countdown as Qualcosa piu dell'oro moves up to #1. Here are his other #1 hits....
-
It's great to see that the clay courters have made inroads in this year's French Open. I'm happy to finally see Petra Mart...
-
I did my first vigil last Friday night with the Sacred Heart of Jesus. It was a great experience since I was able to read on the ...
-
Here are the 32 teams qualified to participate in the 2019 Men's World Cup Tennis (after the US Open) - #1 SPAIN 47 Rafael N...
Friday, February 22, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow congrats baby girl you are fabalousity ..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much sir for Maris..
Hope more than that sir.. I'm so proud of my girl she is a good listener and good person I love it this maris.
ReplyDelete