Popular Posts

Monday, July 22, 2019

International Top 10 Countdown: July 19, 2019


Robyn gets her fifth #1 hit in My Personal Countdown as Fembot moves up to #1.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending July 19, 2019 -

#1 Fembot 
     Robyn                             (#2) *1 week

#2 Never Not
     Lauv                                (#3)

#3 Ease
     Troye Sivan                     (RE)

#4 Fall on Me
     Andrea Bocelli / Matteo Bocelli    (4)

#5 Better When I'm Dancing
     Meghan Trainor               (#5)

#6 Someone You Loved
     Lewis Capaldi                  (#6)

#7 Boy With Luv
     BTS / Halsey                    (#7)

#8 8 Letters
     Why Don't We                 (#8)

#9 If I Can't Have You
     Shawn Mendes                (#9)

#10 I Don't Care
       Ed Sheeran / Justin Bieber (#10)         

No comments:

Post a Comment