Popular Posts

Friday, July 12, 2019

Only For Those Who Truly Love Music: Create Your Personal Music World Through VIBBIDI




I love writing about music - be it a new album by a new artist or a concert I just watched, or a new release from a veteran performer.  Music has always been an important part of my life and week in week out, I am on the constant prowl for new music.

I listen to almost all genres of music - from pop to R&B to country to rock to OPM (Original Pilipino Music).  I also listen to what music specific countries are listening to so every week, I try to browse the charts from Canada, the UK, Australia, France, Germany, South Korea and of course the US.

However, my time to do this hobby is pretty limited since I have work and family duties so some weeks can go by with me missing some albums here and there and I wished at that time that there was just one portal I can go to where I can check out jazz, R&B, rap, country, and other genres.

Voila, my wish came true! Last February, I chanced upon a website portal called VIBBIDI and in that portal, all the music I ever want to listen to is interconnected!  It was like I opened my Christmas present in February!



VIBBIDI is a free web-based music streaming service that’s available on any device that has an internet connection! I admit I was a bit overwhelmed with excitement at first because of so many available artists on my fingertips. I wanted to do too many things at the same time, but soon as I got a grip of myself, I slowly created my profile and chose first the artists and albums that are sentimental to me and then slowly replicated the playlists I have on my devices and have them all in just one portal!  How exciting is that!



Here's a sneak-peak of their features.  

VIBBIDI is a unique fusion of a music streaming service and a social media platform, combining AI technology with User submission to make an experience that is fully-controlled by the User community.  They have Music Videos, Singles, Albums, Remixes, User-made Cover Videos, Lyrics, News & so much more available on every page so just click on what you want to check out at that moment and the content you’re looking for will be there.  

What makes this service exciting is that hardcore music fans like you and me can upload missing content to support our favourite Artists. How cool is that!  We all become an active part of a community of fans (whoever that lucky artist is) and share our experiences with that artist's music to the rest of our co-fans.  It can be videos of concerts we watched, our personal album reviews, lyrics, and other stuff which I might have not thought of yet but some young genius kid can think of sharing to everyone.

VIBBIDI has a vast library of content. I checked!  They have my favorite big-name Artists (Madonna, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake) as well as some of my personal favorite acts who are not yet that famous but deserve to be (I Belong to the Zoo, Dagny, Julie Anne San Jose). 

I have been writing about music since 1983, when I was just 12 years old, inspired after seeing Michael Jackson perform that famous moonwalk of his in a TV show.  I knew I just had to write about it (and the Thriller album as well) because I got so emotional and inspired by what I saw! I wrote that piece in my diary - and it was eventually published in our school paper after Thriller won the Grammy award for Album of the Year.  That took almost 2 years to happen LOL!

You don't have to wait that long anymore and your written piece doesn't have to languish in your diary!  VIBBIDI has a new writing program called ‘Narratives’ that lets you voice your own opinion with absolute freedom!  You can write a personal story about your connection to a piece of music, an artistic reinterpretation of the album, a divisive think-piece about the quality of an album or really anything you can think of to describe your own feelings; The sky is the limit!  Whatever story you want to tell is totally acceptable, whether it’s a hobbyist perspective or a super-professional article detailing the history of a genre.  

I have contributed some of my thoughts to them and you can find some of my own writing at https://www.vibbidi.net/user?username=tonyfabelous#narratives.

I also like creating collections, and I know you love doing that too!  Before, we had to meticulously do that in our cassette tapes and labeling each cassette tape, depending on our mood!  Now, VIBBIDI allows you to make specially-curated collections of music called ‘Themes’ that are perfect selections of Albums based around a mood, genre, time-period and other styles that are guaranteed to pique your attention.  These User-created Playlists allows everyone to discover spectacular new music they’ve never heard before!

That is how I discovered lots of unknown jazz, new age, and world music artists which may have gone unnoticed if there were no VIBBIDI.

In advance of the official platform-launch this summer, VIBBIDI is running a special promotion where they’ll personally transfer any Music, Playlists & Profile details you create from the mobile App to their new web-platform, giving you a head-start on a thriving new community specially made for music lovers so you can have a say in shaping the future of music-streaming!  

If you are a true blue music lover, create your User Profile now and show off and express your music personality to the whole world!  VIBBIDI is the only music service that allows you to do that.

Let me know if you’re interested & I’ll put you in contact so you can be a part of the latest music experience to hit the scene.

VIBBIDI is passionate about becoming your next favourite vice, proudly claiming “We Are Everything For Music”.  If you want to be ahead of the curve, I’d love it if you gave them a try at https://www.vibbidi.net/.


No comments:

Post a Comment