Popular Posts

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Partying With the Largely LGBT Millennial Audience in Troye Sivan's Bloom Tour Manila 2019




I love being with today's millennials during concerts.
Their energy is so infectious and I feel like I am 25 years younger when I'm with them.
And on a good day, I can jump and dance along with them. Of course, taking my pills before going to the concert, lest I drop dead there because of a heart attack!
Unlike most of my contemporaries, I do not do nostalgia very much in terms of music. I don't play the music that I grew up with. Well, maybe once a month.
I have always moved forward with music, and I guess that helped a lot in me getting my current writing job in the music industry.
Basically because I can distinguish my Cardi B from Lil Uzi Vert, my Stromae from Robyn and that Greta van Fleet is not a woman and Billie Eilish is not a boy.
If you don't know any of these artists then you are a fossil and should talk more to your kids. Joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment