Popular Posts
-
My brother has very interesting taste in nonfiction books and he was the one who bought this in one of our trips abroad. ...
-
Last week, before the Avengers' Endgame juggernaut hit Manila's theaters, a fictionalized film about the life of pop-op...
-
The Oscars is going to be held this Monday morning, Manila time and there are some interesting things I've noticed if some of ...
-
Parents with gay children should watch 'Rocketman' so they can see what possible damage they can do to their children if t...
-
I attended a lecture on French Cultural Landmarks last weekend at the Ayala Museum and bec...
-
It's been a few years since JM de Guzman had a movie (was Tadhana the last one?). Anyhow, since he's one of the handful of ...
-
I should really speed up my movie watching. This movie, 45 Years, was released in 2015 - and the reason it's in my movie vault...
-
The new Charlize Theron-Seth Rogen rom-com feels like The American President mixed with Notting Hill. Maybe that was the ...
-
I know the finalists for this year's women's singles are virtually unknown to outsiders who don't follow women's ten...
-
I love being with today's millennials during concerts. Their energy is so infectious and I feel like I am 25 years younger w...
Saturday, June 29, 2019
OPM Top 10 Countdown: June 28, 2019
Maymay Entrata's Kakayanin Kaya continues to top my OPM countdown this week. It's her second week at the top of my OPM countdown.
Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending June 28, 2019 -
#1 Kakayanin Kaya
Maymay Entrata (#1) *2
#2 Huling Muli
Kyla (#2)
#3 Dahil Mahal Kita
Chocolate Factory (#3)
#4 BamBamBam
Karencitta (#4)
#5 Narcissist
No Rome / The 1975 (#5)
#6 Di Na Babalik
This Band (#6)
#7 Chambe
Toni Gonzaga (#7)
#8 Maleta
Gloc-9 (#10)
#9 Bawat Kaluluwa
IV of Spades (NEW)
#10 Bagong Umaga
Agsunta (NEW)
Labels:
OPM Top 10 Countdown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment