Popular Posts
-
Meghan Trainor has four top 10 hits in my International Top 10 countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2019 - No Excuses (#1) *...
-
With Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams out of the 2019 French Open, their side of the draw opens wide and allows Australian player Ashl...
-
Framed this family portrait today. Papa was so handsome as a young man - chinito na pogi. This are his parents (my paternal lolo and l...
-
Local band Autotelic has five top 10 hits in Fabelousity's OPM countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2017 - Unstable...
-
Lauv has ten top 10 hits in my International Top 10 countdown. Three of them went all the way to #1 Here are his hits - 2019 - I...
-
I haven't seen a movie in a theater for sometime now because it's summer in the US and traditionally, it's the time I ...
-
Andrea Bocelli gets his 15th #1 song in my personal countdown as Qualcosa piu dell'oro moves up to #1. Here are his other #1 hits....
-
It's great to see that the clay courters have made inroads in this year's French Open. I'm happy to finally see Petra Mart...
-
I did my first vigil last Friday night with the Sacred Heart of Jesus. It was a great experience since I was able to read on the ...
-
Here are the 32 teams qualified to participate in the 2019 Men's World Cup Tennis (after the US Open) - #1 SPAIN 47 Rafael N...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment