Popular Posts
-
My brother has very interesting taste in nonfiction books and he was the one who bought this in one of our trips abroad. ...
-
Last week, before the Avengers' Endgame juggernaut hit Manila's theaters, a fictionalized film about the life of pop-op...
-
The Oscars is going to be held this Monday morning, Manila time and there are some interesting things I've noticed if some of ...
-
Parents with gay children should watch 'Rocketman' so they can see what possible damage they can do to their children if t...
-
I attended a lecture on French Cultural Landmarks last weekend at the Ayala Museum and bec...
-
It's been a few years since JM de Guzman had a movie (was Tadhana the last one?). Anyhow, since he's one of the handful of ...
-
The new Charlize Theron-Seth Rogen rom-com feels like The American President mixed with Notting Hill. Maybe that was the ...
-
I know the finalists for this year's women's singles are virtually unknown to outsiders who don't follow women's ten...
-
I love being with today's millennials during concerts. Their energy is so infectious and I feel like I am 25 years younger w...
-
Panic! at the Disco get their third #1 song in my International Top 10 Countdown this week as 'Hey Look Ma I Made It' moves up to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment