Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Falling For Richard Madden After Seeing Him in 'Rocketman'


I have all the seasons of Game of Thrones but I haven't had motivation to watch it.

Till now.

I just came from watching Rocketman, and the first thing I do is google "Richard Madden". Since I don't watch GOT, I had no idea he was a king there but yes, I have heard of him.

He won Best Actor - Drama in this year's Golden Globes which is a category where for heavyweight Hollywood actorls like Bryan Cranston, Hugh Laurie and Jon Hamm. So I was a bit shocked that a young newbie would win it because Richard really had to have done something great to win it!

Anyway, I got my answer tonight while watching him in Rocketman. Once he appears onscreen, he has this presence that is hard to miss.

He plays a nasty role in the movie but I'm glad that Elton John allowed him and Taron Egerton (who plays Elton) to have a sex scene in the movie. There's also a blow*** scene with him. That mental picture I cannot get out of my head.

Whew, two of Britain's hottest actors making out on the big screen. That's worth the 300 pesos ticket. By the way, the MTRCB did not cut anything that's why the movie is R-13 here.



Now, I am a fan! I hope Bodyguard is in Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment