Popular Posts

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Finding Ways to Tame My Weekly Budget - June 2019


I have had to tame my expenses this week as my earning power has gone to zilch again this week.  It makes me so worried. Anyway, here is the rundown of my expenses this wee from June 22-29, that's an 8-day stretch.

Loans - 5000 pesos - 42%
Food - 2954 - 25%
Fare - 2212 - 19%
Massage - 1170 - 10%
Meds - 2%
Toiletries - 2%
Tithing - 1%
load - 1%

Total Expenses = 11,826 pesos

1478 per day

The loans will be there till October so I cannot change that.  The food averages 369 pesos per day and that includes dinner out with friends.  The fare including Grab averages 276 pesos per day.  And of course, my weekly massage.

What I can do for next week is take out the massage, lower my food expense to 60 pesos fruits and 40 pesos for the rice and 3 eggs.  For the meantime, that will be my food for the day. One hundred pesos expense per day.  As for the fare, no more Grab this coming week except on Sundays and days when I am with Mama. Otherwise, use public transport.

I have no loan to pay this coming week so I am a bit relaxed but I have to pay my gym, maybe the tarp as well and the water bill. Those are the most important bills this week. My Facebook bill is already at 2700 pesos so I might have to pay that as well. Tsk tsk.

So many challenges.  Anyway, I am glad I am writing this down so everything is clear!  Let's see how much I can save next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment