Popular Posts
-
Maris Racal has one #1 hit in Fabelousity's OPM countdown. 2019 - Love is Easy (#1) * 2 weeks
-
I love being with today's millennials during concerts. Their energy is so infectious and I feel like I am 25 years younger w...
-
Troye Sivan's Bloom album was one of my favorite albums of 2018 with four #1 songs in my personal charts. I discovered...
-
Stranded is produced by Regal Films and stars Arjo Atayde and Jessy Mendiola, two actors whom I have never seen act since I don...
-
Kyle Echarri gets his second #1 song this week as Pangako goes all the way to #1. He also has three hits in My OPM Top 10 countdown. ...
-
I don't know if it's bad for his career or not but Liam Neeson has cornered the brooding middle-aged hero out for revenge movie...
-
A strange thing has happened in the first two rounds of Wimbledon 2019. All the second tier players, the ones supposedly next in line ...
-
Introduced BFF to the Starbucks Reserve branch in SM North Towers mall. I am not really a coffee connoisseur but it'...
-
Sam Mangubat gets his very first #1 song in my OPM Top 10 countdown this week. Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ...
-
Two teenagers have burst into the semi-finals in RG, American Amanda Anisimova defeated the current RG champion Simona Halep i...
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
A Fun Day at El Dia Del Libro Courtesy of Instituto Cervantes Manila
I was able to attend the El Dia del Libro again this year courtesy of Instituto Cervantes. It was held again this year at the Ayala Triangle Gardens. There were booths from all the known publishers and booksellers here in the Philippines.
Labels:
City Events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment