Popular Posts
-
Roger Federer last won the US Open in 2008, the end of his amazing 5 consecutive title run. The closest he came again was a fina...
-
Choi Woo-Shik is the cutie son in Parasite, a South Korean movie causing some major buzz around the international markets. I don...
-
Novak Djokovic has won 4 out of the 5 last grand slam trophies and barring any major injury in the fortnight, there is a strong chance ...
-
I love being with today's millennials during concerts. Their energy is so infectious and I feel like I am 25 years younger w...
-
Panic! at the Disco get their third #1 song in my International Top 10 Countdown this week as 'Hey Look Ma I Made It' moves up to...
-
I Belong to the Zoo gets his very first #1 song in my OPM top 10 countdown this week. Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ...
-
With Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams out of the 2019 French Open, their side of the draw opens wide and allows Australian player Ashl...
-
Meghan Trainor has four top 10 hits in my International Top 10 countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2019 - No Excuses (#1) *...
-
I put together two photos of the the Notre Dame and the burning church. Looks like it was the roof that was burned and the interio...
-
6LACK has three top 10 songs in my International Top 10 countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2019 - Rules (#1) *1 week 201...
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
A Fun Day at El Dia Del Libro Courtesy of Instituto Cervantes Manila
I was able to attend the El Dia del Libro again this year courtesy of Instituto Cervantes. It was held again this year at the Ayala Triangle Gardens. There were booths from all the known publishers and booksellers here in the Philippines.
Labels:
City Events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment