Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My Memories of Notre Dame




I know this may sound cruel but I think this fire is good for France and for Paris.
When we went inside the church, there was a mass, but there were more tourists than mass attendees. You'd be shocked to see people taking pictures, clicking here and there while the service was going on - we were in a cordoned area.
So this fire can be good for France, and for Parisians, because at least now, when the church is rebuilt, more of them would be attending the masses there and finally outnumber the tourists.
God works in mysterious ways.
No wonder I remember the flying buttresses and the gargoyles more. We had a great time looking at them!
Those are the gargoyles in that picture where I epic fail made the gargoyle face. And the scarier ones are on top pa talaga, you have to climb 300+ steps ata to reach it.
I hope that part didn't get burned!

No comments:

Post a Comment