Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Paul: My Family's New Favorite Restaurant

My order! pork chop!

Mama's order - roasted chicken - again!

The kids' order - their favorite - salmon!

Hands down, the most yummy of all! Our new favorite dish especially that they all love shrimps!
I introduced Paul, the restaurant at their branch in SM Aura, to my family a few weeks ago, and they found the food yummy and affordable, that's why we went back to it again this week.  It has become the new favorite restaurant of our family.  At least the prices are reasonable.

The kids and my brother love the mango tart, unfortunately, only two were left when we arrived, we could've eaten more.  This time I ordered the pork chop which was lean and tender.  I was also able to eat the chicken since Mama gave me the drumstick part.  No blood, thank God! And it was of generous size and juicy as well.  Our favorite though was the shrimp pasta as the flavours of the shrimp and the garlic had permeated into the sauce and the pasta resulting in a delicious taste!

I want to eat their egg Benedict again since I ate that last time.  I hope they open in our side of Quezon City (Trinoma, Vertis, UP Town Center) soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment