Popular Posts
-
Jazz pianist Brian Culbertson tops my International Music Top 10 countdown this week. Here are my ten favorite songs by international a...
-
Marlo Mortel has two top 10 hits in My OPM Top 10 countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2016 - Mananatili (with Janella Sa...
-
In the tradition of checking out my yearly hunks, Tom Bateman becomes the first fabelous hunk of 2019. He stars in the movie Cold P...
-
I love being with today's millennials during concerts. Their energy is so infectious and I feel like I am 25 years younger w...
-
Troye Sivan's Bloom album was one of my favorite albums of 2018 with four #1 songs in my personal charts. I discovered...
-
Framed this family portrait today. Papa was so handsome as a young man - chinito na pogi. This are his parents (my paternal lolo and l...
-
Stranded is produced by Regal Films and stars Arjo Atayde and Jessy Mendiola, two actors whom I have never seen act since I don...
-
Aliona Bolsova of Spain, currently ranked #137, is the breakthrough player for this year's French Open, by virtue of reaching the fou...
-
Kyle Echarri gets his second #1 song this week as Pangako goes all the way to #1. He also has three hits in My OPM Top 10 countdown. ...
-
Meghan Trainor gets her very first #1 song in my International Top 10 countdown this week as No Excuses moves to #1. Here are my ten ...
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Julie Anne San Jose
Julie Anne San Jose has twelve top 10 hits in My OPM Top 10 countdown. Five of them went all the way to #1.
2014 - Right Where You Belong (#7)
2015 - Kung Maibabalik Ko Lang (#8)
2015 - Tidal Wave (#1) *1
2015 - Cruisin' (with Christian Bautista) (#9)
2015 - Not Impressed (#1) *1
2016 - Forever (#5)
2016 - Naririnig Mo Ba (#1)
2016 - Chasing the Light (#1) *1
2018 - Nothing Left (#3)
2019 - Tayong Dalawa (#1) *1
2019 - Down For Me (feat. Fern) (#2)
2019 - Recall (#5)
Labels:
OPM Artists
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment