Popular Posts

Sunday, May 5, 2019

My Thoughts on Troye Sivan's Bloom Tour 2019





Troye Sivan's Bloom album was one of my favorite albums of 2018 with four #1 songs in my personal charts.
I discovered him a bit belatedly due to his homoerotic video for My My My, which he followed up by fully dressing up as a woman in Bloom, then continued with Plum and Lucky Strike where his love interest was another guy.
Times have really changed. This type of music would've not blossomed during my teenage years.
There is a particular song of his which fully explains my attitude towards God, religion and heaven. He sang it last night in front of a very appreciative crowd -
"Without losing a piece of me
How do I get to heaven?
Without changing a part of me
How do I get to heaven?
So if I'm losing a piece of me
Maybe I don't want heaven?"
My thoughts exactly. That realization I made a long time made me finally be at peace with whoever God is, organized religion and everyone's wish to be in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment