Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Restaurant Review: Rocca Ristorante Knows Delicious Food













I've always wanted to try Rocca Ristorante for years now and since it's my toca this month, I decided to finally see if it is worth the trip.  The restaurant can be found at the 8th floor of the condotel Torre Venezia in Timog Avenue, Quezon City.
It is very easy to spot it.  It is beside the St. Paul the Apostle Church and in front of Burger King Timog.
I loved everything we ordered (please check the pictures) from food to dessert (well, I am very easy to please) - although I found the pesto too salty and the pizza crust a bit hard - so I skipped those.
The rest, I ate with relish!

Definitely a place you can go to!

Our bill was around PhP3800 and we were six people and we ordered a lot of cocktails as well - so I think it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment